ALM — the software solution for modern application testing
In our experience we have come across very few projects (Manual and Automation) that did not use Quality Center software. It is a very simple tool to use, extremely user friendly. Even if you have never used it before, chances are you will be able to figure out how to in a really short time. However, there is a lot of difference between being able to navigate through the tool and being able to exploit its potential to benefit your project
Why is ALM/QC used?
ALM helps make project management, from requirements to deployment easier. It increases predictability and creates a framework to manage projects from a central repository. With ALM you will be able to:
- Define and maintain requirements and tests.
- Create Tests
- Organize tests into logical subsets
- Schedule tests and execute them
- Collect results and analyze the data
- Create, monitor and analyze defects
- Share defects across projects
- Track progress of a project
- Collect metrics
- Share asset libraries across projects
- Integrate ALM with HP testing tools other third party tools for a complete automation experience.
HP ALM products will increase speed and quality of delivery through improved automation, more capabilities for mobile devices to enable better organizational visibility and collaboration.
If you need this solution or want to get more info feel free to get in touch.